Healthy Filling Soup Recipe
I love a good soup as much as the next person. Most pre-made soups are incredibly high in refined salt and MSG to give flavor to the otherwise bland meal.
This soup is healthy, tasty and simple to throw together. This soup emphasises garlic specifically, if you follow the instructions correctly you will get three different extracts of garlic in your soup giving maximum benefit. Be sure to get as many of the ingredients as possible organic, this is important!
- Heat up a pan as you chop up your onions, garlic, ginger and turmeric.
- Half of the garlic will be fried with the onions, a quarter will be thrown in when the water is added and the last quarter is added in when blending the soup.
- Put your butter/oil in the pan and start frying the onions and garlic at a low heat until they start turning translucent.
- While the onions and garlic are frying chop up your carrots into small pieces. (Peel if inorganic)
- Add carrots to the pot with ginger and turmeric and fry for a bit longer.
- You don’t need to fry everything to a mush! The water will cook everything thoroughly.
- Add water to the pot and add in a quarter of the garlic, chopped up (and washed) spinach and the He Shou Wu and Ashwaganda tea.
- Let it simmer until the vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Let the soup cool briefly then throw it in your blender with the last bit of garlic and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy your delicious healthy soup!
New Free EBook – How YOU Can PERSONALLY DEFEAT the NWO and CREATE PEACE RIGHT NOW!!
I guarantee if we follow this blueprint we WILL destroy the NWO and create Peace and Abundance for all! We will liberate mankind and usher in a new era of sustainable abundance for all and not at the expense of anything or at the cost of life or nature. We will THRIVE!
Right click, Save As: