Mobilisation, Action, Solutions and Peaceful Resistance.
The Benefits of Fruit for Breakfast:
1. Between the hours of 7-11am the body is doing the heaviest detoxification. Eating fruits assists in detoxification because your body is not wasting energy digesting heavy, fatty foods.
2. When you break a fast the best thing to consume is water, followed by fruit! Fruit gently wakes the digestive system and metabolism up and will not weigh you down throughout the day.
3. Fruit contains fiber which cleans the colon, leaving you feeling light, refreshed and ready to go.
4. If you eat enough fruit for breakfast you will not require a coffee as the natural fruit sugars keep the brain sharp and energised.
5. People who eat fruit only for breakfast have been shown to be leaner, healthier and more productive during their day.