Health Benefits Of Cauliflower
Cauliflowers are cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and kale.
These reduce the effects of estrogen in your body and increases testosterone.
Health Benefits of Cauliflower:
- Cauliflower has high levels of Vitamin C, K, B6, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, pantothenic acid, choline and niacin.
- They also contain high amounts of selenium, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorous and copper, manganese and potassium.
- They contain phytonutrients that can help the liver detoxify your system, through the process of digestion they form substances that help stop cell division in tumors and causes also causes cell death in tumor cells.
- Cruciferous vegetables lower risk of developing lung, colon, bladder, ovarian and breast cancer.
- The plant nutrients in the cauliflower help encourage the cells to “clean house” and increase enzymes to detoxify the body of harmful chemicals.