Health Benefits Of Cucumbers
Cucumbers make a delicious component to salads.
They are comprised of 96% water, which is naturally distilled!
Health Benefits of Cucumbers:
- The skin contains a high amount of Vitamin A
- Cucumber is rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium and Sulfur
- Cucumbers are very alkaline and cooling
- Cucumbers prevent constipation and keeps kidney healthy
- They control blood pressure levels
- Beneficial for teeth and gums
- Can prevent arthritis pain.