Health Benefits Of Sweet Potato
Sweet potatoes are the less known relative of potatoes.
Sweet potatoes are more nutritious than regular potatoes.
Health Benefits of Sweet Potatoes:
- Sweet potatoes have higher levels of minerals than other potatoes.
- The flesh of sweet potatoes is high in beta carotene, a precursor to vitamin A.
- Sweet potatoes contain high levels of vitamin A, C, B6, B3 and B5.
- Sweet potatoes also contain high levels of copper, tryptophan, potassium and manganese.
- High levels of antioxidants can be found in sweet potatoes.
- Glycosides in sweet potatoes show antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
- Sweet potatoes can protect from a variety of disorders and illnesses.