Health Benefits Of Spinach
Spinach is one of the healthiest veges available.
Greens are some of the most nutrient dense foods available to us.
Health Benefits of Spinach:
- Spinach is an anti cancer food.
- Spinach contains the antioxidant lutein which can improve vision.
- The vitamin A in spinach can improve skin health and appearance.
- Spinach is rich in vitamin K, A, C, B6, B2, B1, E and B3.
- Spinach is a good source of manganese, copper, zinc, choline, tryptophan, iron and calcium.
- Spinach is a source of omega 3 fats.
- Spinach can reduce excess inflammation.
- Spinach is healthy for bones. The high mineral and vitamin content helps bones stay strong.