Health Benefits Of Maple Syrup
Maple syrup comes from the maple tree.
Maple syrup tastes great on pancakes.
The maple syrup you know is a concentrated form of
the liquid that comes from the maple tree.
Health Benefits of Maple Syrup:
- Maple syrup is a good sweetener to choose because it is nutrient dense while not being as heavy on calories compared to other sweeteners.
- Maple syrup is high in zinc and magnesium.
- Maple syrup is full of antioxidants.
- Maple syrup may actually be able to reverse diabetes.
- Maple syrup can help your immune system fight off viruses.