Health Benefits Of Honey
Honey is best consumed organic and raw. Most brands will heat their honey up to make it easier to handle.
Raw honey contains living enzymes and other essential nutrients that are destroyed by the heat.
Health Benefits of Honey:
- Honey is a natural energy booster. It contains healthy sugars which energise us.
- Honey can boost your immune system.
- Eating local honey can acclimate you to your local pollen. This reduces chances and severity of hay fever.
- You can apply honey externally on cuts and wounds.
- Honey has antibacterial, anti fungal and anti viral properties.
- Honey can be stored for thousands of years without going off.
- Honey can soothe sore throats.
- A combination of cinnamon and honey is healthy.