Health Benefits Of Peanuts
Peanuts are enjoyed around the world as a snack.
Usually they are roasted and salted.
The best way to enjoy them is raw.
Health Benefits of Peanuts:
- Peanuts are a good source of manganese, tryptophan, copper, folate, vitamin B3, vitamin E and protein.
- Vitamin E in peanuts is great for heart health. It acts as an antioxidant protecting you.
- Can protect from aging related disorders like Alzheimers.
- Consumption is shown to reduce risk of stroke.
- Add raw peanuts to a mix of nuts and fruit for a healthy snack.