Kale Health Benefits
Kale is a popular vegetable.
It is related to broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage.
It has similar health benefits to these foods.
Health Benefits of Kale:
- Kale is an anti cancer food. Kale is alkaline forming. Since cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment the cancer dies.
- Kale contains constituents that aid in detoxification. Consumption of raw kale in salads and juices will do this.
- Kale is a nutrition powerhouse. It contains massive levels of vitamin K, A, C and manganese.
- Kale also contains moderate levels of vitamin B6, copper, tryptophan, iron, vitamin E, vitamin B2, calcium and potassium.
- Kale is incredibly high in antioxidants.
- Kale consumption reduces inflammation.
- Kale (like all greens) is high in fiber. It will help cleanse your system and help you eliminate waste.