Cinnamon Health Benefits
Cinnamon is actually bark of a tree.
The bark is ground down into the powder that you are familiar with.
Studies have shown that consuming cinnamon can lower bad cholesterol in the body. Scientific research shows that consuming cinnamon reduces post meal hypoglycemia by 50%.
Health Benefits Of Cinnamon:
- Cinnamon is great for diabetics as it slows down the metabolism of sugar into the blood.
- Cinnamon is great to add to anything that you are going to sweeten. Smoothies, cakes, biscuits.
- Cinnamon can help prevent blood clots.
- Cinnamon contains lots of antioxidants.
- Merely smelling cinnamon can boost your brains processing power.
- Cinnamon is anti inflammatory and anti microbial.
- Cinnamon is warming to the body. Have cinnamon in tea when you are cold.
- Cinnamon can reduce inflammation in the body.