Health Benefits Of Ginger
The ginger plant has been used for centuries in various forms.
Ginger beer, ginger tea and other ginger recipes.
You may be wondering what are the health benefits of ginger?
Health Benefits Of Ginger:
- Ginger was traditionally used as a cure to stomach pains. It is shown to be more effective at relieving nausea than all prescription drugs.
- Ginger is a potent anti inflammatory. It works great in lemon, ginger and honey tea to relieve inflammation.
- Ginger eaten raw, ginger juice and ginger tea all will cleanse your digestive tract.
- Ginger contains proven anti tumor constituents. Ginger is excellent to use in an anti cancer regimen.
- Ginger is warming to the body. It is especially useful in winter.
- Ginger can help with digestion issues, nausea, flu, headaches, colds and various other disorders.