Health Benefits Of Carrots
Carrots are a common vegetable.
They are high in beta carotene which converts to vitamin A.
You can get various types of carrots.
Orange, purple, white, red and yellow
Health Benefits of Carrots Include:
- Improved vision. Consumption of carrots or any vitamin A source improves your night vision.
- Improved skin glow. This comes from antioxidants in the carrot.
- Carrot juice tastes great and is healthy. Use it as the base of a green juice.
- You can greatly reduce the risk of cancer by consuming raw carrots and carrot juice.
- Carrots also contain vitamins B1, B2, B6,B7, C, and K
- Contains various minerals.
- Carrots can be consumed raw or cooked. They are versatile.
- Peel inorganic carrots but use the skin of organic carrots because the skin contains certain things not in the flesh.