Health Benefits Of Broccoli
Broccoli is a vegetable in the brassica family.
It is an incredibly healthy addition to your diet.
Use it in salads, juice, soups, rice dishes and sprout broccoli seeds.
Benefits of Broccoli:
- Broccoli is nutrient dense but there aren’t many calories in broccoli. It is very healthy.
- Broccoli sprouts contain high amounts of vitamin C.
- Broccoli contains a potent anti cancer compound glucoraphanin which the body turns into sulforaphane.
- Broccoli contains a variety of B vitamins, vitamin C, K, A, E.
- Broccoli contains minerals including iron, molybdenum, phosphorus, calcium, choline and selenium.
- Broccoli has anti inflammatory and anti oxidant effects.
- Broccoli improves your bodies detoxification.
- Consume broccoli raw or slightly steamed.