What Is Gotu Kola?
- Gotu Kola is a herb native to India, Asia and Australia. It is a herbaceous annual plant.
- Gotu Kola has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine and Chinese Medicine for thousands of years.
- Gotu Kola is very nourishing. It regenerates the body and mind.
- It can increase spirituality.
- This herb has been used to treat anxiety.
- Gotu Kola is in the Adaptogen class of herbs.
- Gotu Kola is good for treating disorders related to cognitive function or that effect memory.
This plant acts as an overall tonic. It can be used daily or taken in cycles.