7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, tryptophan, phosphorus, manganese, copper, zinc and protein. All of these are useful for building muscle and maintaining health.
- Pumpkin seeds have been shown to help with arthritis. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds.
- Pumpkin seeds have been shown to lower bad cholesterol.
- Pumpkin seeds contain many of the B vitamins.
- They are also a decent source of vitamin C, E and K.
- Pumpkin seeds taste great roasted with some oil and salt. This isn’t the healthiest way of eating them though. The best way would be to sprout them.
- Pumpkin seeds can help you get to sleep easier. They contain amino acids glutamate and tryptophan which are precursors to serotonin which aids sleep.