Reishi Mushroom Health Benefits
- Reishi has been a popular medicinal plant for more than 2000 years in the East. It is known as the mushroom of longevity and eternal youth.
- Reishi is classed as an adaptogen. Adaptogens are defined as a metabolic regulator that increases the ability to adapt to environmental factors.
- Reishi has antifungal, antidiabetic, anti parasitic, immune system supporting, antioxidant rich adaptogenic mechanisms.
- Prolonged use reduces the damaging effects of physical, mental, spiritual and emotional stresses.
- Reported to build resistance to disease. In conjunction with a healthy diet it would definitely help recover from a variety of illnesses.
- Reishi supports the liver and kidneys.
- With reishi’s adaptogenic, balancing effects and immune system supporting properties it can help with a variety of ailments such as allergies/hayfever, fatigue, depression, diabetes and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
High Quality Reishi Mushroom Can Be Bought Here:
Other Potent Healing Super Foods:
He Shou Wu – One of the highest food sources of zinc. Contains powerful antioxidants that can slow aging.
Colostrum – Contains growth factors for skin, hair, nails, bone and other important body tissues. Boosts immune system. Builds high quality muscle.