Health Benefits Of Chaga Mushroom
- Chaga contains anti tumor compounds.
- Chaga protects our DNA by protecting from oxidative damage.
- Chaga mushroom is another food listed as an adaptogen.
- Chaga improves the immune system, making it more efficient.
- One of the highest antioxidant ratings of all health foods.
- Can improve athletic performance and motivation.
- Contains Beta Glucans, Saponins, Sterols, Triterpenes, Superoxide Dismutase. These are all powerful healing constituents.
- This mushroom also possesses anti mutagenic properties. These inhibit DNA and RNA mutations which are precursors to cancer, genetic disorders and degenerative diseases.