Hearty Vegan Rice Dish w/Mushroom Meat
- Cook some brown rice to your liking.
- Chop up some spinach, parsley, ginger, chilli and chives and put them into a bowl.
- Season with curry powder, salt, pepper and garlic paste.
- Chop up mushrooms (whichever variety you prefer) to bite size pieces. Marinade in olive oil, salt, pepper, curry powder and chives.
- Place the chopped up mushrooms on an oven tray and put in the oven to crisp up like meat.
- You can put all the ingredients into the mixing bowl with the salad and mix it up or place it on a plate decoratively.
This meal is great for vegans that want a filling meal and the meat experience without the animal.