Mobilisation, Action, Solutions and Peaceful Resistance.
1. A small bowl of mixed nuts, seeds and dried fruits. You can soak the nuts and seeds beforehand if you want as this removes the enzyme inhibitor helping you absorb more nutrition from them. Some suggestions are walnuts, almonds, blueberries, goji berries, sesame seeds, sultanas. Mix it up.
2. Fruit salad. Fruit salad is a tasty way to get a variety of fruits into your diet. You can customize the salad to your liking.
3. Lettuce/Pesto Wrap. Check out the recipe video here
4. Smoothie. Smoothies are a great way to get all sorts of foods into you in an easily digested blended meal. Great for people with digestion problems or problems with chewing. Here are some recipe videos LINK TO YOUTUBE VIDEOS
5. Carrot sticks with Avocado dip. Cut carrots into stick chips and dip it into a homemade avocado dip. Avocado dip is easy to make. Take a ripe avocado and mash it up, then mix in whatever seasonings and oils you want. Customize to your liking.