10 Health Benefits And Uses Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a healthy alternative to regular white vinegar. The type of apple cider vinegar you want to buy is organic and non filtered.
Apple cider vinegar is a great addition to anyone’s diet. It can treat a variety of symptoms and is a useful preventative measure against sickness.
Uses/benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- A good remedy for colds/flus and other infections. Apple cider vinegar kills colds with it’s powerful anti viral, anti bacterial properties.
- ACV helps you digest your food faster. It increases the acidity of your stomach acid. This can be useful when eating meals you have digestion problems with.
- ACV can help dissolve build ups within your body.
- Apple cider vinegar contains various vitamins, minerals, protein building blocks and other constituents that promote good health. For maximum health benefits use unfiltered ACV.
- ACV diluted in water can clean your face and skin. This is useful for people with acne, psoriasis, warts etc.
- Apple cider vinegar (as well as apples) contains pectin. Pectin keeps you feeling fuller for longer. It is also great at cleaning toxins out of our intestines.
- ACV protects you from food poisoning. If you suspect you ate contaminated food then drink ACV in some water.
- ACV helps cut through the fat. Combined with a healthy diet ACV is a great supplement to losing weight. Add it to salads to help you digest and assimilate the nutrients better.
- Bad cholesterol can be lowered by drinking ACV and water. It helps clean your body.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used to disinfect wounds.