Radiation Protection Tips
There are some simple protocols you can adhere to to give yourself extra radiation protection.
With modern day societies abundance of radiation (from Fukushima and other sources) we need to be properly nourished to be able to fend off the damage that radiation causes.
Here are some tips to protect yourself:
- Increased magnesium intake can reduce the incidence of certain cancers by 50%. Good sources of magnesium are raw cacao powder, spinach, swiss chard, sesame seeds etc.
- Adaptogenic herbs help our bodies adapt to stresses. This is useful for protection from radiation damage.
- Ginkgo biloba shows promising results in healing people with radiation damage. Specifically it can help brain function. Since our brains are crucial to exist in this reality ginkgo biloba is a useful supplement.
- Juicing lots of vegetables can give you key nutrients you may be missing if you aren’t chewing your food properly. Vegetable juices are alkalizing and can flush many toxins from your body including but not limited to radiation.
- Drinking filtered tap water is the only way to be sure you are drinking radiation free water. Read this page for more info and recommended filters.
- Chlorella taken in combination with corriander is effective at mobilizing toxins out of the body.
- Apple pectin is useful at removing radiation from the body. Eat apples or put them in smoothies for the benefit of the pectin.
- Echinacea has anti inflammatory properties that can be useful for radiation prevention.
Healthy diet plus common sense will help you minimize the damage from radiation.